Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Blues ?

Nope.

Just nak share my first picture wearing BLUE color. Hihi! Dalam wardrobe, tak pernah ade baju color biru okey. Why?

Gambar last week :P

Let me tell you why. Because, bila ada baju yang I berkenan and pilihan color ada PINK, I akan pick pink color. If takde pink, but ada RED, I choose RED. If no pink no red, I choose WHITE.

So wardrobe pon penuh ngan color Pink, Pink, Pink, Red, Red, White. Haa gitu lah. Huhu! Color lain ada, tapi sehelai je la. Like, 1 piece of green, 1 piece of yellow, 1 piece of purple..

Ok, tu je nak merepek di pagi Isnin. Hewhewhew~

PS : Wish me luck! I'm thinking of changing my career path. Dah boring jadi Database Designer. I wanna change to something different, but still in Computer Science field. Oh, same company. Haha. Dah status permanent, takkan nak tukar company. Rugi oh! Unless Romeo dah shortlist kan nama I dalam SPA untuk F41. Then I'll think about it! (^_^) Wink!

No comments: